Mirth 3.5.0 - Importing Code Libraries via REST API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth 3.5.0 - Importing Code Libraries via REST API

I am attempting to import a code library into Mirth Connect using the REST API.

According to the API documentation, there are 2 endpoints that may be used to do this:

POST /codeTemplateLibraries/_bulkUpdate
    PUT /codeTemplateLibraries

Hitting either of these endpoints using curl and passing the required data, I receive a positive response from the Mirth server, but when I open the Mirth Connect GUI and look at the code libraries, all of the libraries are empty; however, each library should have multiple code templates.

Has anyone experienced anything like this with Mirth 3.5.0? I have searched the forums here and tried all the proposed fixes such as the ones in the thread here:

http://www.mirthproject.org/communit...d.php?t=216331

Originally posted by spookymodem View Post
    I receive a positive response from the Mirth server, but when I open the Mirth Connect GUI and look at the code libraries, all of the libraries are empty; however, each library should have multiple code templates.
    For importing a code template library or channel group:
    1. Import the grouping element (channel group/template library) by using the bulkimport and assure that
      a) all ids of the child elements (channels respectively templates) are included and
      b) all sections are present (update, add, delete, if I remember right)
    2. Import the corresponding channels or code templates with the respective REST call

If 1a) is not fulfilled, the child element will be there but not visible.

I don't claim this to be the only way however this is a way that works fine for us.

Comment

odo -

This worked for me! Thank you very much for your help!

Comment

Export channel groups using rest api

Originally posted by spookymodem View Post
        odo -

This worked for me! Thank you very much for your help!
        Hi I am new to mirth and am trying to import and export a channel group form a javascript transformer, can you please share the code for achieving this, importing channel groups in a Javascript transformer? Is there good documentation on how to consume the mirth connect rest api in a transformer?
        Last edited by aonomike; 10-30-2017, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X