Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Pimping Mirth as a cheap HTTP web service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimping Mirth as a cheap HTTP web service

I'm working with our interface guy on a project for a slim web service. It needs to take an HTTP request from a portal application, run a query, and then spit out XML as the response.

I have attached a channel where I got this to work using the postprocessor.

I'm hoping that there is a better way to do this than to hack around in javascript. I would like to be able to use the normal mapping and transformer functionality to accomplish this instead of having to write a bunch of javascript.

I guess the end goal would be to have an HTTP listener that gets its response from a destinations transformed message. If possible that response would be built using the nice GUI transfomed message builder.

So feel free to use and abuse the channel I've attached. If you can suggest any improvements I'd like to know about it.

Also, thanks to whoever posted the custom response channel sample. That helped me get this far. Mirth_as_Webservice.xml (5911 bytes)
    Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
    http://consultzen.com/careers/
    Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
    Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.
Working...
X