Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Mirth Uninstall Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth Uninstall Help

Hello,

I am stuck with the Mirth Uninstall.

It is simply not working.

I killed the Mirth Server Manager and stopped the Mirth Service.

I also killed all Java processes as suggested by one person in the General Forum.

But it is simply not working.
    The unstaller just sits there with no indication nor messages.
    There are no error messages.
    No messages of any kind to indicate what needs to be done in order to uninstall.

Someone please provide details on how to uninstall Mirth.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you very much.

Re:Mirth Uninstall Help

Clicking the "Uninstall" button on the dialog with begin the uninstallation. When its done, the center of the progress bar should read "[Finished]". You can then Quit the uninstaller. If you check the Mirth directory, you should see most of the files gone, except for the ones that were created after the installation. You can safely delete the Mirth folder. Let me know if this is what you're seeing.
    Gerald Bortis | Chief Information Officer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Hi Gerald,

The progress bar does not even respond.

Basically, when I click on the uninstall button, the button is disabled, and nothing happens.
      It just sat there doing nothing.
      I had left it over night and see what happens, but nothing happened.

I deleted the Mirth folder and did an entire new install.

I don't know whether anyone experiences this same problem, but for me, it looks like the uninstaller could use some enhancements.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Perhaps another process had a lock on one of the files in the Mirth directory? That is one of the things that might cause the uninstaller to lock up. I have tested the uninstaller locally several times and have not encountered that issue. Either way, the installer does not deploy any files outside of the Mirth directory, so deleting that should effectively uninstall it.
        Gerald Bortis | Chief Information Officer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Working...
        X