Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

SQL error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL error

Hi folks,

I've been delving into Mirth for the past week
    and I got stuck on the error below (see stacktrace):

The SQL statement in question from the file (mule-config.xml)
    is below.

The sql seems correct, although I am not sure how Mirth handles
    special characters (i.e. the ampersand in the email address).

Has anyone had a similar problem? Or pointers to a solution?

Cheers,
    Y

---------------------------------------------------
    INSERT IGNORE INTO users("login",login_image_id,email,&quot ;language",crypted_first_name,crypted_last_na me,crypted_password,salt) VALUES (${user_login},${user_login_image_id},${user_email },${user_language},${user_firstname},${user_lastna me},${user_password},'7e3041ebc2fc05a40c60028e2c49 01a81035d3cd');

----------------------------------------------------

[2008-05-01 11:32:23,062] WARN (com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth:239): Error deploying channels.
    org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "C:\apps\Mirth\conf\mule-config.xml" (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:236)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:193)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:121 )Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "C:\apps\Mirth\conf\mule-config.xml"
    at org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfigura tion.process(AbstractDigesterConfiguration.java:12 1)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:202)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    ... 3 moreCaused by: org.mule.umo.lifecycle.InitialisationException: Initialisation Failure:
    CHANNEL:
    PLEXO
    CONNECTOR:
    Destination 1
    SCRIPT SOURCE:
    Filter/Transformer
    LINE NUMBER:
    LINE SOURCE:
    var mapping;try { mapping = msg['PID']['PID.13']['PID.13.4'].toString(); }catch (e) { logger.error(e); mapping = '';}channelMap.put('user_email', validate( mapping , [email protected], new Array()));
    DETAILS:
    il manque ')' apr├Ęs une liste d'arguments
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2919)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2945)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Di gester.java:1133)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endEle ment(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerI mpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerI mpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerI mpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse (Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse (Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse( Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser .parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digeste r.java:1685)
    at org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfigura tion.process(AbstractDigesterConfiguration.java:11 9)
    ... 5 more

Re:SQL error

Hi!

So, in your insert SQL statement looks like Mirth can not understand the instruction.
    It seems to have some different characters like "" or '' in just some fields. Take off the these characters on the fields.

Also, double check the connection string, because it seems to have something wrong.

I hope this can help.

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

My problem turned out to be the "Default Value"
      that I assigned to a step in the transformer.

The value I supplied had to be single-quoted for
      a varchar field.

Cheers,
      Y

Comment

The values to be assigned on the insert, yes, you must use the double quotes or simple quotes.

But I guess it's not necessary to put them on the field names.

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X