Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Deploy to glassfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deploy to glassfish

Hi, I've read the overview, look at all the docs for the 1.3 series (1.6/7 not out yet, and been searching the forums for a while now.

It looks like you need to compile Mirth to deploy to anything outside of it's installed container?

I'm just looking for a WAR or EAR archive... does this exist?

Or is it expected that I know enough to compile this with netbeans or eclipse in someway to make it do what I want... I feel like a noob again.. lol.

Okay, sorry if these are stupid questions, but I'm just kinda frustrated is all. i see that GlassFish is the reference platform for j2ee5 and I'd rather use a Solaris/glassfish or Debian/GlassFish combination over RH/Jboss anyday... can someone lead me in the right direction?

thanks,
    Jack

Reeploy to glassfish

Why do you want to deploy it in glassfish? Mirth does have a distribution for running inside of the JBoss JVM, but it is intended to run in its own JVM. Think of it as a standalone server.
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X