Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Channels not displaying in dashboard (solved)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channels not displaying in dashboard (solved)

Hi,

I have fine tuned two channels on our local network. Everything was working fine.
    When I changed the IP address of the server to 10.104.52.107 (the production IP) I experienced several problems. Connection seemed to be very slow when downloading the client. When it finally downloaded, I could not see any channels in the dashboard. I changed the refresh rate to 1s in the settings, like suggested in another post, but it did not help.
    I then tried a deployment in command line - I got a timeout.
    I tried to reinstall mirth and reimport the channels - still no change.
    The thing is it seems the listening port is open.

Please help me

Thank you

Manuel

Post edited by: Bleupomme, at: 04/22/2008 08:38

Post edited by: Bleupomme, at: 05/06/2008 08:36

Re:Version 1.7 - Channels not displaying in dashbo

Ok here I have more information:
    It's a Linux Debian server. I reinstalled it and everything worked fine this time.
    It seems there is a problem when you change the IP address of the server. Probably some service conflicting with mirth after the change?

Comment

I too had changed IP on my server (Win2K3 with 1.7) and my dashboard disappeared. But because I changed on one day and got pulled away til the next, I had overlooked that as the root cause of the problem. Everything else was still working.

DCHP assigned reserved address. ipconfig /release /renew - no reboot.

This original post was helpful because it reminded me I HAD changed IP address.

Simply bouncing the Mirth service brought it back.

Comment

That has not been my problem as I used a static IP address. Even after reinstall of mirth or reboot it did not work.
        I had to reinstall the server and assign it the same IP address to make it work. I wonder what the problem was.

Post edited by: Bleupomme, at: 05/06/2008 07:51

Comment

Ok I found the solution to the problem.
          In the /etc/hosts file the hostname was associated with the old IP adress. When I edited this file and put the new IP adress everything worked fine again

Comment

Working...
          X