Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Authorization plugin - support level

Hi all,

I'm looking into this plugin as we now have support staff checking the dashboard ...

I have the 3.4 user guide and it's confused me. On page 147 it says that the plugin is available for "Gold, Silver" Support levels, but when you go to the plugin detail on page 172 it says that the plugin requires Platinum level.

Which one is it? At the minute we only have Silver, although there is a 99% chance that we'll be moving to an Appliance soon so that may well change.

Thanks,
    Paul Lancaster

The user guide appears to be incorrect, sorry about that. You can view the tiers here: https://www.nextgen.com/Interoperabi...icing?tab=true

The User Authorization (role based access control) plugin is at Gold or higher.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

How to become the Gold or higher for User Authorization plugin.

Could you help to provide the sales or supports team contact information? Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dandan924 View Post
        How to become the Gold or higher for User Authorization plugin.

Could you help to provide the sales or supports team contact information? Many thanks.
        Hi @dandan924 -

My name is Marvin Pascua, I am the Sales Manager for our NextGen Connect product. I just sent you a private message, but feel free to contact me at my email below. I'd be happy to get in you touch with one of our reps to further discuss.

Thanks,

Marvin Pascua
        Manager, Sales - Connected Health
        [email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X