Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Soap Listener - Hardcoded Path?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap Listener - Hardcoded Path?

I am attempting to create a SOAP Listener. I have already created a channel which calls a web service and would like to receive and parse an acknowledgement message. However, the listener appears to require a WSDL URL containing the 'services' path

The default is:
    http://localhost:8081/services/Mirth?wsdl

My Web Service on the other hand is more along the lines of
    http://localhost:8081/MYPATH/Mirth?wsdl

Regardless of the chosen listener address and service name, i cannot avoid this services path. Is there a) a reason and b) a workaround for this?

Thank you
    Jason

Post edited by: jason.irwin, at: 04/21/2008 08:38

Re:Soap Listener - Hardcoded Path?

While i still believe this to be an issue, and would like to hear a response, i was able to work around it by setting the 'send response to' field to a (channel reader) channel, rather than using a SOAP listener. so that much is solved

Comment

Hi Jason,

I've run into the same issue that you've posted here, and I was wondering if you have been successful.

I am attempting to connect to a Web Services interface and wasn't clear on how your workaround was set up. Would you mind elaborating?

Thanks.

Kerry

Comment

Kerry,
        I was never able to solve this problem.

In my scenario, I was both the sender and receiver of the web service. Rather than using a SOAP response channel I was able to directy my sender channel to send a response to a channel reader channel that I had set up. However, if I had used this web service and wanted to listen to incoming calls, I would not have been able to do so (due to this problem).

Sorry that I cant be more help but this one looks like a bug to me!
        Jason

Comment

Working...
        X