Write inbound ACK to DB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write inbound ACK to DB

I've started working with Mirth Connect (version 3.4.2.8129) very recently and I have a question. I'm using a TCP sender (MLLP) and I'd like to save the HL7 ACKs this sender gets into a SQL Server database. Is it possible?

Thanks.

The ACKs you receive are already saved. Look at the "Response" content radio button in the message browser. If you want to take those and save them into a separate database yes that's possible too. If your destination is not queuing, you could just use a subsequent Database Writer destination that uses the response from the previous destination (e.g. "${d1.message}"). You could also use a response transformer, and either do the database work manually in JavaScript, or forward the response to a separate channel to do the work.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Yes it is possible, capture the repsonse/ACK data and pass that data via Stored Proc into your desired database/table

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I managed to get the result I was hoping for.

Comment

Working...
        X