Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

How to mark a message on error in dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to mark a message on error in dashboard

I want to use MIRTH to replace some fields (prescriber codes for example) in an HL7 message. I have to read in a database the real value to substitute in the message.

To do that, I have added a javascript filter in my channel. This script access to my database with an SQL order.

If it is OK, my filter returns true and I store the result of my select in a channel map variable to use it in my transformer. It works fine.

If it is not OK, my filter returns false. So the message is not processed but I lost it (I don't find it in my errors folder).

The question is: how to add a message in the dashboard to indicate the error to the user? I try to use responseMap.put, but it does nothing.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Fran├žois.
Working...
X