Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Error Filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Filter

Hello:
    My problem is as follows, and also attached the log. When I receive a message to go through the filter of the next destination, I get error, but if the message reprocessing makes me correctly.

if (responseMap.get('Inserccion').getStatus().toStrin g()=="SUCCESS")...

LOGFiltro.txt (2452 bytes)

Re:Error Filter

You're trying to compare a Java String object with a JavasScript string.

You've two options

1) Use the next syntax, with the Java String
    Code:
    (responseMap.get('Inserccion').getStatus().equalsIgnoreCase("SUCCESS"«»))
    2) Convert the Java String to a JS string

Code:
    var stat=''+responseMap.get('Inserccion').getStatus().toString();

if (stat=="SUCCESS"«»){

}

Comment

Thanks for answering so soon. The problem has not been solved because the mistake is not to compare, but the problem is that interprets a NULL value of the variable, as if it did not exist. If you use the option to reprocess the same message will not get a NULL value, but you get the correct, SUCCESS.
      Thank you for your help

Comment

I feel what the Karma! Press the wrong button, I am sorry

Comment

Hello. I'm slowly discovering the problem. I have multiple destinations. The first would have to write a paper and the second with this document would have to print it. Well, I caught the order is the reverse, since the first attempts to print it and then creates. Could be a bug? What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Hello again. I have discovered what is the problem: the delay. My first exit created a PDF document, but the second was carried out before they finished building the PDF. I solved by putting a timer.
            Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X