Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

PICO upgrade help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PICO upgrade help

I have an update for older pico devices I need to apply.

I had to use sftp to get the update to the boxes because the size is too large for the http post.

i created a user mirth_update and uploaded it to the box...

My question is, where can I sftp the package so that I can execute it on the web interface ?

Re:PICO upgrade help

Hello Ron,

Updating is done directly from within the appliance itself. The appliance contacts our server. The server then checks the appliance to see what updates are needed and also to confirm that the appliance is eligible for updates. (Very similar to what a PC with XP or Vista does when checking for updates.)

Please go to the System menu in the appliance UI. Depending on what version you have you will either see:
    Software updates UPDATE
    -or-
    Current Appliance Version: 2.2.1 (Check for Updates)

Select either UPDATE or (Check for Updates)

If you run into any problems please send an email to the Mirth Help Desk and refer to ticket # 4558

Comment

Working...
    X