Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

ERROR-403 File connector error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR-403 File connector error

Hello,

I'm getting these errors with FileWriter connectors:

ERROR-403: File connector error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Error writing file
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\cndgdmi02\Hl7msgs\newHL7\MEDISOFT_POLY1213399.HL 7.HL7 (The system cannot find the file specified)

or

ERROR-403: File connector error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Error writing file
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\cndgdmi02\Hl7msgs\newHL7\HOLTER-006465220071225.HL7 (Access is denied)

The Mirth service is running under a domain account and has full control on the destination directory.
    It seems like the application processing the files in the destination directory is already reading or has already deleted the file but Mirth hasn't finished writing it.

Is there something I can do about it? I don't have control over the application reading the destinaton directory...

Thanks for your help,
    Gaetano.

Re:ERROR-403 File connector error

I redirected all the channels that where sending files to that directory into a Channel Reader which just forwards the messages (no filters nor transformers) and I don't get those errors anymore.

Gaetano.

Comment

Working...
    X