Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Newbie question - end of line character on dest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie question - end of line character on dest

Hello,

I am new to Mirth, but experience with HL7 syntax. I have a very simple channel setup that does very little than use the FileReader and FileWriter connectors. The input file is a simple ADT message that has proper line feed chars so it is very readable when using a simple notepad.exe type of application.

The output files seem to have a funky end of line character. I'm not sure if the inbound x0d0a, Windows file, is getting converted to a x0a, which would be standard for a linux type system.

Can someone point me in the right direction for where to control this behavior. It's not a big deal, but I'm trying to learn my way around the Mirth system and just want to put the pieces together in my head.

Thanks in advance.
    Chuck.
    Chuck Citrano

[url][/http://www.tangible.comurl]
Working...
X