Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

XML to X12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XML to X12

I am a new Mirth user. Currently I have set up an XML to X12 channel. The channel is working fine, but the X12 message that coms out has 2 problems:

1. The end of line character is a ~ (I would like it blank)
    2. The Segment Header is on a separate line than the segments

AN example segment showing both problems is below:
    HL
    *2*1*21*1~

Re:XML to X12

The issue with the new line was due to the inbound XML - still have a problem with the ~

I see the segment delimiter in the properties, but I want that to just be a new line

Comment

Re:XML to X12

This issue is closed - the problem was not with using a \r in the segment delimiter, but that Java does not save the changes unless you actually move focus away from the change. So when I made the change and it appeared not to work I was looking for why. It actually did work - once I got it to save.

For anyone else having a problem with changing configurations like this, please make sure to hit the TAB key after making a change so that java will realize you made one and commit the change.

Comment

Working...
      X