Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Connector size problem with SQL Server 2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connector size problem with SQL Server 2000

Hello,

I hope someone'll be able to help me with this:

I have a channel that generates a lot of temporary files (jtdsxxxxxx.tmp) in my Local Settings\Temp folder.
    When I edit these files the content is what I assume to be the the text of the DESTINATION_CONNECTORS column in the CHANNEL table, only that it is truncated.
    When I remove enough lines in my transformers scripts the temp files are no longer generated.
    My guess is that the connector cannot be written into the DB because it's too large (about 50000 characters) hence the column should be able to receive much larger text strings.
    Is there any DB or driver configuration to overcome this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Gaetano.

Re:Connector size problem with SQL Server 2000

Reducing the polling frequency also reduced the amount of temp files (and CPU usage).

Gaetano.

Comment

Working...
    X