Change email address for alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change email address for alert

We currently have a few different alerts set up using advanced alerting.

when we receive an email from the alert it is from the "default from address" email that is set in the Mirth Connect-->settings-->Server--> email section.

Is it possible to change the default from address for a specific alert?

for example create an alert that sends from "[email protected]" when triggered, but the rest of your email alerts still send from the setting set in the settings--> server tab.

You can choose a channel as the action recipient instead, and then use an SMTP Sender destination in that channel.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

duh. Thanks!

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't understand the solution provided =(

what I have is: a Channel with a "Database Reader" in the source, and "Javascript Writer" in the Destination. In the source I go to the DB to see if there's some alerting to do. And if it is, in the destination have the logic to get the info from the DB to send the email (trough SMTPConnectionFactory.createSMTPConnection) and to update the DB with the date-time of sending.

I'm in Mirth 2.2.1, by the way.

thanks
        Last edited by gomezmsebastian; 07-31-2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X