Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to connect to MySQL server?

Hi all,

I have some data in a mysql database and want to read it (source: database reader) and then have to convert it into HL7 format (destination: file writer).

There's a default MySQL driver with Mirth and I have tried connecting using various forms of connection URLs (from simplt "localhost:3306" to "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/myDB?user=root&password=abc123") but no success.

The weired thing is, that channel validator doesn't popup any error and channel deploys and runs smoothly BUT does nothing. Even I have tried with wrong values in connection string (url), it still runs silently (but DOES NOTHING).

Please guide me that How can I connect (successfully) to the mysql server and can fetch the data?

NOTE: I have tried updating the JDBC driver (latest) from mysql.com but no success (channel behavior is the same).

Thanks in advance.

Re:How to connect to MySQL server?

Same problem! Any solution ?

Comment

Check that your TCP/IP connection mode is active on your SQL Server (by default, you have only Named Pipes) in SQL Server Configuration Manager (and check @IP and your port number).

I use the follwing connection string without any problem (SQL Server 2005) :

var dbConn = DatabaseConnectionFactory.createDatabaseConnection ('net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver','jdbc:jtds:sql server://172.20.0.205:1433/MyDataBase','sa','password');

Comment

sorry, problem with connection string ...

Code:
        var dbConn = DatabaseConnectionFactory.createDatabaseConnection('net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver','jdbc:jtds:«»sqlserver://172.20.0.205:1433/DataBase','sa','password');

Comment

Working...
        X