Receiving Transformer Error in Database Reader Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving Transformer Error in Database Reader Channel

I keep receiving an error on some of my messages that I am transforming to HL7 and I am not sure what it means. I am querying a database and then sending out the data in an outbound HL7 message. This works for most of my data, but for some I am receiving the following error:

Code:
    Transformer error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Error evaluating transformer
    com.mirth.connect.server.MirthJavascriptTransformerException: 
    CHANNEL:	CMR_OP_referral_orders
    CONNECTOR:	OP_referral_orders_to_CMR
    SCRIPT SOURCE:	
    SOURCE CODE:	
    39:         }
    40:         eval('importPackage(' + Packages.java.lang.Class.forName(className).getPackage().getName() + ')');
    41:     }
    42: }
    43: function doScript() {
    44: msg = new XML(connectorMessage.getTransformedData());
    45: if (msg.namespace('') != undefined) { default xml namespace = msg.namespace(''); } else { default xml namespace = ''; }
    46: tmp = new XML(template);
    47: function doFilter() { phase[0] = 'filter'; return true; }function doTransform() { phase[0] = 'transformer'; logger = Packages.org.apache.log4j.Logger.getLogger(phase[0]);
    48: 
    LINE NUMBER:	44
    DETAILS:	TypeError: Attribute name "is" associated with an element type "Family" must be followed by the ' = ' character.
    	at 32167fe7-787f-4c88-b300-29f13c451c85:44 (doScript)
    	at 32167fe7-787f-4c88-b300-29f13c451c85:276
    	at com.mirth.connect.server.transformers.JavaScriptFilterTransformer$FilterTransformerTask.call(JavaScriptFilterTransformer.java:154)
    	at com.mirth.connect.server.transformers.JavaScriptFilterTransformer$FilterTransformerTask.call(JavaScriptFilterTransformer.java:119)
    	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    At first, I thought there was some sort of illegal character in the data I am trying to transform, but I am unable to find anything right off the bat. Also, I have tried removing illegal characters via the preprocessor, but then I get a different error when I do that. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Thanks!!!

Can you post a deidentified sample raw message?
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
    X