Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Replying MSH-MSA automatically from LLP Listener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replying MSH-MSA automatically from LLP Listener?

I have existing HIS and I can send HL7 directly to Mirth using LLP Listener. After I received the HIS message (ADT^A04), I use the File Writer to write the message to a file.

The following message is what I got from our HIS systems:

Code:
    MSH|^~\&|HISTOLIS|DOMAIN|||200803151020||ADT^A04|DOMAIN-000004|P|1.0|||AL|NE|
    EVN|A04|200803151020||||
    PID|||1005939945||ABE^ALEXANDER^BUNAG ^||19050313|M|||ALAQEESX^.^TAIF^^^^||7384797|#2292||S|MUSLIM|||
    PV1||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    Then the message on file was read by Mirth using the File Reader, and the ADT^04 message was sent to LIS using LLP Sender.

The following is what I got from our LIS systems after sending the message:

Code:
    MSH|^~\&|HUB|HBOC|DOMAINLINK|DOMAINLAB|20080315094833|SECURED|ACK|DOMAIN-000004|P|2.2|||NE|NE
    MSA|CA|DOMAIN-000004|OK
    It seems that HIS to LIS with Mirth at the middle is working. The problem is HIS continues to send messages many times because it doesn't received any MSH-MSA codes from Mirth like the MSH-MSA message sent by LIS. HIS doesn't stop until the maximum retries has been made. HIS is waiting for the MSH-MSA message, like acknowledgement that the message has been sent to the destination.

My question is:

[ol]1.) How to send MSH-MSA message back to HIS after Mirth receives the message from a LLP Listener Channel?

2.) Do I need to hard code it using the script? A certain .INI file or something? How?[/ol]
    Al Hada & Taif Armed Forces Hospital
    Taif Region, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Please help me to create an instant message community by adding me to your Yahoo! Messenger. My YM id is: hl7_alex
Working...
X