Message Storage Question 3.2.1.7650

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message Storage Question 3.2.1.7650

If we turn the message storage to disabled does that still allow messaging to occur? There is a section that refers to Durable Messaging Delivery and it says "Off" when we disable storage. I am probably reading into this too much, but I want to make sure that the channel will still function as expected

Thanks for your help!

Amanda Tibbits

Yes, the channel will still function normally. However, if a message is in the middle of processing and the server suddenly goes down for some reason, or the channel is halted, then there is no automatic message recovery that happens. When storage is on, messages can be recovered from the last "checkpoint" at which data was stored.

If a client is sending you HL7 messages and correctly queues until it receives a valid ACK, then no messages should be "lost" even if you have storage disabled.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
    X