Trying to do a proof of concept by creating a simple SOAP channel that reads an input file and sends a SOAP message to the server. The message invokes one PACS server function - GetServerSerialNum() expecting to return a string containing the the serial. The "Get methods" button produced the expected list of functions and I was able to select the one I am interested in. However, when I attempt to send the message (by dropping in the input file), I get an AxisFault error. I am using Mirth 1.7 on Linux with jdk-1.5.0_15-b04, CLASSPATH contains only the locations of JDBC driver. Am I doing something wrong?

P.S.: I think, this is an Axis bug, since when I run the same command (same XML captured by TCPMon) from my .NET application, it works fine.

P.P.S.: It works on Mirth 1.5 and 1.6

/* ----------- Error message ----------- */
ERROR-410: SOAP Connector error
ERROR MESSAGE: Error invoking WebService
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
faultSubcode:
faultString: (500)Internal Server Error
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{}:return code: 500

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HttpErrorCode:500

(500)Internal Server Error
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender.i nvoke(CommonsHTTPSender.java:252)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visi t(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain .java:118)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.jav a:83)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClien t.java:165)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java :2784)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1870)
at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.soap.axis.AxisMessag eDispatcher.invokeWebService(AxisMessageDispatcher .java:266)
at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.soap.axis.AxisMessag eDispatcher.doSend(AxisMessageDispatcher.java:300)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send( AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:191)
at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:130)
at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.s end(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRou ter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:89)
at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1. doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:48)
at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.ro ute(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(Defaul tMuleProxy.java:247)
at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(Seda Component.java:209)
at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(Ab stractComponent.java:277)
at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:201)
at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send (InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:493)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:272)
at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:231)
at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageRece iver.processFile(FileMessageReceiver.java:236)
at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageRece iver.poll(FileMessageReceiver.java:138)
at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:118)
at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
/* --------- End of Error Message ---------- */

Post edited by: mean_ogre, at: 03/06/2008 16:18

Post edited by: mean_ogre, at: 03/07/2008 13:28