Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Error invoking WebService

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error invoking WebService

Trying to do a proof of concept by creating a simple SOAP channel that reads an input file and sends a SOAP message to the server. The message invokes one PACS server function - GetServerSerialNum() expecting to return a string containing the the serial. The "Get methods" button produced the expected list of functions and I was able to select the one I am interested in. However, when I attempt to send the message (by dropping in the input file), I get an AxisFault error. I am using Mirth 1.7 on Linux with jdk-1.5.0_15-b04, CLASSPATH contains only the locations of JDBC driver. Am I doing something wrong?

P.S.: I think, this is an Axis bug, since when I run the same command (same XML captured by TCPMon) from my .NET application, it works fine.

P.P.S.: It works on Mirth 1.5 and 1.6

/* ----------- Error message ----------- */
    ERROR-410: SOAP Connector error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Error invoking WebService
    AxisFault
    faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
    faultSubcode:
    faultString: (500)Internal Server Error
    faultActor:
    faultNode:
    faultDetail:
    {}:return code: 500

{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HttpErrorCode:500

(500)Internal Server Error
    at org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender.i nvoke(CommonsHTTPSender.java:252)
    at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visi t(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain .java:118)
    at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.jav a:83)
    at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClien t.java:165)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java :2784)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2767)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1870)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.soap.axis.AxisMessag eDispatcher.invokeWebService(AxisMessageDispatcher .java:266)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.soap.axis.AxisMessag eDispatcher.doSend(AxisMessageDispatcher.java:300)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send( AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:191)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:130)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.AbstractOutboundRouter.s end(AbstractOutboundRouter.java:85)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.FilteringMulticastingRou ter.route(FilteringMulticastingRouter.java:89)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter$1. doInTransaction(OutboundMessageRouter.java:78)
    at org.mule.transaction.TransactionTemplate.execute(T ransactionTemplate.java:48)
    at org.mule.routing.outbound.OutboundMessageRouter.ro ute(OutboundMessageRouter.java:82)
    at org.mule.impl.model.DefaultMuleProxy.onCall(Defaul tMuleProxy.java:247)
    at org.mule.impl.model.seda.SedaComponent.doSend(Seda Component.java:209)
    at org.mule.impl.model.AbstractComponent.sendEvent(Ab stractComponent.java:277)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleSession.sendEvent(MuleSession.ja va:201)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.send (InboundMessageRouter.java:161)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:128)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:493)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:272)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:231)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageRece iver.processFile(FileMessageReceiver.java:236)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.file.FileMessageRece iver.poll(FileMessageReceiver.java:138)
    at org.mule.providers.PollingMessageReceiver.run(Poll ingMessageReceiver.java:118)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
    /* --------- End of Error Message ---------- */

Post edited by: mean_ogre, at: 03/06/2008 16:18

Post edited by: mean_ogre, at: 03/07/2008 13:28
Working...
X