Code:
    MSH|...
    PID|...
    PV1|...
    MSH|...
    PID|...
    MSH|...
    I think you got it

I use Javascript to create each single message. Of course I could use the route-function to push each message to another channel to keep track of them, but I don't wanna do that.
    When you receive a message like the one above in Mirth, you can enable batch processing and each message will be handled seperately.
    Is there a way to do that also for the sender?

best regards!

So, you build a batch message, but want them to send separately?

Comment

yes, or is there a way to trigger a sending in my for-loop already without needing an extra channel and using the router-function?

Comment

Originally posted by gkittlaus View Post
        yes, or is there a way to trigger a sending in my for-loop already without needing an extra channel and using the router-function?
        Couldn't you just build individual messages and let them flow? Why build batch messages if you just want to split them up anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by mcalKno View Post
          Couldn't you just build individual messages and let them flow? Why build batch messages if you just want to split them up anyway?
          ok here is the situation.
          I get a JSON-Object where multiple patients are in by making a HTTP-Request with a GET function. I cannot batchsplit that JSON-inbound.
          While parsing through the Object I build my message.
          Right now I decided to make a batch HL7 file. The alternative would be to make just one message per patient and put it in a router function to another channel.

You mentioned I could do it in another way. but how?
          how can I send a single message from within my loop and track them correctly in the Dashboard?

best regards!

Comment

Working...
          X