Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error connecting to database mirth. Oracle

Hi,

I've been using mirth connect from about a year ago in various environments with a very satisfactory result .
    But now I've found a very worrying problem, I comment...
    We have several mirth servers running, each connected to your DB, on another IP (external).

Configuration:
    mirth Server : Suse Linux E 11
    mirth version: 3.1.1.7461
    db : Oracle 10.2.0.5 ( external)
    java: 1.7.0.67
    channels: several ...ftp reader and tcd Sender ,http listener..

The problem occurs when one of the channels is working ( collect or send messages ) and a loss of communication occurs,
    preventing access to the database of mirth .
    At this time, the mirth begins to generate an error message " java.sql.SQLRecoverableException : error E / S ... "
    per channel running .... normal...
    But when communication with the database is restored, the mirth is not able to recover.
    It is locked, the Web client does not respond or the console. You can only kill the process .
    On the other hand when the connection loss occurs only in the channel usually it recovers when communication is restored

Can you implement some mechanism of reconnection with mirth DB error if communication with database ?

Here are some types of error in the trace:

"com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.channel.ChannelEx ception: com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.DonkeyDaoExce ption: java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: Error de E/S: ..."
    "com.mirth.connect.connectors.file.FileReceive r: Unable to dispatch message to channel a3ace4c2-e50c-473a-9b61-1bd62e6585b6: com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.message.batch.Batc hMessageException:..."
    "com.mirth.connect.server.controllers.DonkeyEngineC ontroller: Error retrieving channel revisions
    com.mirth.connect.server.controllers.ControllerExc eption...
    "
    "com.mirth.connect.donkey.server.data.jdbc.JdbcDao: Failed to close JDBC statement
    java.sql.SQLRecoverableException:...
    "

Two error trace attached.

Thank you
    Attached Files
Working...
X