Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting CCDA to FHIR in Mirthconnect

Hi Guys,

Im in the process of converting CCDA message format to FHIR based XML message format, through Mirthconnect, I've deployed the FHIR extension in Mirthconnect version 3.3.1, But I'm not sure of which portion of CCDA coincides to the sections in FHIR Xml.

Can you guys help me with CCDA xml and its equivalent FHIR xml ?

Mirth Interface Engineer
    AWS DevOps

I'm not sure if there's a clear mapping out there but the FHIR specifications discuss this: https://www.hl7.org/fhir/comparison-cda.html
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Trouble in reproducing

Hi Naurpley,

I already followed the link that you provided, from my understanding I got it as follows:

- For each section of CCDA like patient Demographics there is a xml generated in FHIR (patient.xml) containing all details available in Demorgaphics section of CCDA.

My doubt is that will FHIR contain xml/JSON messages for the separate sections like demographics, vitalsings, medications or is there a consolidated XML/JSON FHIR available for a single patient?. If so how can we match with CCDA?.. this is what Im really concerned about

Mirth Interface Engineer
      AWS DevOps

Comment

Working...
      X