Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Batch processing x12 with no 'message' delimiters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch processing x12 with no 'message' delimiters

So, thanks to this forum, I now have x.12 parsing working by reverting to Java 5. But, now my issue is that the files I am trying to process contain MANY 835's with no 'end of message' characters, ie just a big claim file with multiple CLP patient segments and their corresponding subsequent segments.

So, using a standard approach I only get 1 message out, which makes sense because it's just one big batch. Choosing batch processing makes no difference.

Is there a delimiter I could put after each patient's claim information to make Mirth see it as a batch file of separate transactions or do I need to code a Javascript loop to loop through all the various segments?

I've also noticed this behavior in the HL7 batch file processing when there is no 'end of message' character after each message. Mirth sees the file as one transaction instead of many.

Thanks for any suggestions, -cp
Working...
X