SqlServer Vs Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SqlServer Vs Derby

Anyone know the benefits of switching to a SqlServer instance to a Derby using Mrith. Also what if the SqlServer was using Amazon services. Has anyone used this and noticed any slowness or issues
    Thanks

As noted in the System Requirements, the embedded Derby database is only recommended for quick deployment, development, and testing. It is not recommended for production instances.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Hi Yes thanks i did noticed that as a recommendation but wanted to know more about the limitations of sql server with mirth. As in if i use Amazon AWS RDS have you seen any issues with it. In other words has anyone preferred one from another option

Comment

I can tell you what happens when you use derby in production

After a bit of time, or messages or both, the system gets stuck. No messages coming in or out. No way to recover.

It happened to me with 235.000 messages in 4 channels.

Believe me, notthing I will recommend to you.

Comment

Working...
        X