Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Can we pull up HL7 message from the Database field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we pull up HL7 message from the Database field

Hi All,

I have a very quick(basic) question. Is it possible to pick up an HL7 Message (with no encodings characters) from the database and perform filtering/transformation on it in Mirth?

I tried to pick up the HL7 message but couldn't do any transformations as the XML format of the HL7 message in Mirth considers the message chunk as a single value and not as an HL7 message with each component/subcomponenet seperated. Therefore its not possible to perform any Mappings on the received message.

Thanks in advance!
    Ali

Here are the details of what happened:

1. Msg in the Database:
    MSH|^~\&|xxxx|xxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxx|200610120 80802||ADT^A01|PLW21202741741411598|P|2.1|||AL|NE|
    PID||^^^|xxxxxxxxxx^^^UCHC||xxxxxxxxxx^xxxxxxxxxx^ ""^^^||xxxxxx|F|^^^^^||^^^^^|||||||xxxxxxxxxx^^^UC HC|||^^^|
    PV1||I|xxxx^xxxx^01^|||^^^|6067^xxxxxxxxxx^xxxxxxx xxx^D^^^||||^^^||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||3|^^^ |^^^|200610110749|""||||

2. Message received by Mirth (as xml):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <result>
    <msg>MSH|^~\&amp;|xxxxxxx|xxxx|xxxxxxx|xxxxxxx|200 61012080802||ADT^A01|PLW21202741741411598|P|2.1||| AL|NE|
    PID||^^^|xxxxx^^^xxxx||xxxx^xxxx^""^^^||xxxx|F|^^^ ^^||^^^^^|||||||xxxxxxx^^^xxxx|||^^^|
    PV1||I|xxxx^xxxx^01^|||^^^|xxxx^xxxx^xxxx^D^^^|||| ^^^||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||3|^^^|^^^|2006101 10749|""||||
    </result>
Working...
X