Queue messages on HTTP sender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queue messages on HTTP sender

Using Mirth Connect Server 3.1.1.7461. I created a HTTP sender channel and am trying to get the messages to Queue if they do not receive a response. I've clicked the "Attempt First" option for queueing messages which works on a TCP Sender channel but doesn't seem to work on an HTTP sender channel. I see in other versions of Mirth there is a "Persistent Queues" option but evidently 3.1 doesn't have that option. When I do not receive a response from the destination they do seem to queue up but they are not in a queued status and I can't see any other message other than the first one waiting. Is there a way to get messages to queue on an HTTP channel in 3.1?

All you have to do is set the queue to Attempt First or Always. If you're not sure which, choose Always.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Working...
    X