Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template

I just installed Mirth on my computer. I am trying to create a channel to copy an HL7 from a folder to another folder. This is my first time using Mirth. Do any of you guys know what goes in the "Template" while setting the destination? Can anybody show me how to copy a file from a folder to another folder using Mirth.
    Thanks

Re:Template

Here is the link for a file to file channel.

http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...&limitstart=10

In the template, place ${message.encodedData}
    Reid Hospital and Healthcare

Comment

I used the channel. I changed things but I couldn't get it to work. I am including the screen shots. I all need to know is how to copy an HL7 File from a folder to another one and I can go from there. screenshots.zip (125055 bytes)

Comment

Sombedy please send me a channel that works on mirth 1.7.0 and that can transfer an HL7 file from a folde to another one. please

Comment

I looked at your screenshots. Everything looked ok to me.

I have attached a channel that is working for me in 1.7. File_to_File-bc7db4df206df89227526c669f370229.xml (4815 bytes)
          Reid Hospital and Healthcare

Comment

Working...
          X