Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Upgrade from 1.7.3206 to 1.7.3285 - channel issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade from 1.7.3206 to 1.7.3285 - channel issue

I upgraded from build 3206 to 3285. I had a working Channel Reader --> Database Writer channel working. After the upgrade, the message data was missing in my javascript code.
    I also noticed in the message parser, I have my standard MSH, EVN, PID, etc. segments, but each of those segments have only one field under them. I also have a ADT_A01.PROCEDURE and ADT_A01.INSURANCE segment that contain all of the data from the message.

Below is what was working in 3206, and what now works in 3285:
    Code:
    Mirth 1.7.3206
    tempLastName = msg['PID']['PID.5']['PID.5.1'].toString();  // Working in 3206. Returns nothing in 3285.

Mirth 1.7.3285
    tempLastName = msg['ADT_A01.PROCEDURE']['PID']['PID.5']['XPN.1'].toString(); //Returns correct data in 3285.
    Am I going to need to rebuild all my channels after I upgrade to a new version/build?

Post edited by: afterdark23, at: 02/19/2008 09:08
    Reid Hospital and Healthcare

Re:Upgrade from 1.7.3206 to 1.7.3285 - channel issue

Check the "Convert LF to CR" box in the HL7 Properties. This is unchecked by default in 1.7. The next version will have it checked again, because when using messages in windows they often have a LF instead or in addition to a CR.

Let me know if this resolves your issue.
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Re:Upgrade from 1.7.3206 to 1.7.3285 - channel iss

I had the "Convert LF to CR" checked.

I unchecked the "Use Strict Parser", and that changed everything back.

Thanks for the help!
      Reid Hospital and Healthcare

Comment

Working...
      X