Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Error in Outbound message template tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in Outbound message template tree

Hii,

When i was trying to upgrade mirth from 1.5 to 1.7 ,i got an error in the outbound message template tree .I pasted the sample message on the outbound message template, but the MSH segment was the only output in the outbound message template tree .Can any body help me in this problem .

For more convenience i am attaching the channel as well as the screen shot with this message message.

Thank you
    Regards
    Asif

tset123.xml (4874 bytes)

Re:Error in Outbound message template tree

Check the "Convert LF to CR" box in the HL7 Properties. This is unchecked by default in 1.7. The next version will have it checked again, because using messages in windows they often have a LF instead or in addition to a CR.
    Jacob Brauer
    Director, Software Development
    NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X