Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Export Connector" issue

Hello,

I have a problem while trying to export my destination using "Export Connector" option: Mirth Connect throws error "File could not be written." but i can export my channel or do some other export actions without problems..

What happens?

As always, what version, and please post your channel?
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

You can reproduce this without problems? because to attach my channel i need to change many configuration properties, to avoid secure problems..

Comment

I'm not able to reproduce it unfortunately... exporting connectors seems to work just fine for me.
        Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
        Work: 949-237-6069
        Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
        - You just bar.

Comment

Found the problem:

The connetor name allow the usage of windows illegal characters.. So when i export it keeping the default value ( Channel + Connector.xml) an error occurs.

Comment

Working...
          X