Passing args from Mirth to a Web Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing args from Mirth to a Web Service

We have written a web services that will be defined as a SOAP Sender Connector Type (by use of it's WSDL).
    Since there is no place to specify any arguments that the web service method(s) expect, presumably Mirth figures this out from the WSDL's sequence elements.
    As I write this I'm realizing that this is a stupid question, since how else would it do it? Am I correct?
    TIA.:unsure:

Re:Passing args from Mirth to a Web Service

The SOAP Sender allows you to paste the WSDL. Once you paste the WSDL it will populate with the methods available. Once a method is available you can view the parameters and fill it in with the tree. You can also programatically build the soap envelope in the transformer.
    Chris Lang

Comment

Re:Passing args from Mirth to a Web Service

Hi Chris,
      I tried the same steps with my application running on a JBOSS WS instance. I have a login method with username and password as two arguments, I am getting them as null in my application. If I use native WS client I am seeing that the format of the SOAP message is different and hence JBossWS is not able to recognize this input. Should I make some other changes to make the SOAP Sender work properly with the JBoss WS[I use the JBoss 4.2.1 server with the builtin WS] ?
      -- Mani.

Comment

Working...
      X