Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

ERROR-408: MLLP Connector error; Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERROR-408: MLLP Connector error; Please help

Hello,

We had a few error messages from Mirth 1.6 when sending HL7 files as shown below:

An error occurred in Mirth
    ERROR-408: MLLP Connector error;
    ERROR MESSAGE: Timeout waiting for ACK

But our clients on destination side confirmed us that they had no problem getting the result for those files. But it is really annoying and getting more such cases after we upgrade to 1.7.

Any idea?

Thank you!

Re:ERROR-408: MLLP Connector error; Please help

Set your ACK timeout to 0 if you don't care about ACKs. Increase the ACK timeout if you want them. The network is probably just slow and takes a while to ACK back.
    Brendan Haverlock | Mirth Software Engineer | Mirth Corporation

Comment

Thank you for your help. After we increase the ack timeout to 10,000 from 5,000 ms, it fixed the problem.

Comment

HI Hello,
        I am getting the following problem, while sending every alternate message.

ERROR-408: MLLP Connector error
        ERROR MESSAGE: Timeout waiting for ACK

In logical link , i did't give time out. but in mirth channel , i had mentioned 60000 ms in ack timeout option.

Please anybody help me in this.

Ravikumar

Comment

Perhaps your dest app is not answering an ACK. Disable the ACK wait, or use a sniffer to check what is sending back your destination.

Comment

Originally posted by albertosaez View Post
            Perhaps your dest app is not answering an ACK. Disable the ACK wait, or use a sniffer to check what is sending back your destination.
            Hi,
            I am facing the same problem of getting the timeout error message. i have a LLP listener source that has two destinations. One is javascript writer destination that generates an acknwoledtement message and puts that message into responseMap like this:

responseMap.put("javascript_writer_destination",me ssageObject.getEncodedData());

The response is returned to the channel that is actually sending the HL7 message through LLP Sender as destination. Both, the sending and receiving channels are on the localhost.
            I have disabled firewall as well to avoid any port blocking issue. I am using mirth 2.0.1
            Please help!

Raja

Comment

I also had success (finally!!) after increasing from 5000 ms to 10000 ms. Also works if I select the "Ignore ACK" checkbox.

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
              X