File not moving into error folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File not moving into error folder

I created a channel where I am reading HL7 messages and sending it to web service. Source is file reader which polls in HL7 message.

Error Reading Action: Move
    Error Response Action: Move

I also tried:
    Error Reading Action: None
    Error Response Action: Move

I am not sure under which circumstance the file will be moved to error folder. I intentionally gave invalid username and password while sending the HL7 to web service. Instead of moving the original file to error folder it moved to Processed folder. Can anyone help me understand under which circumstances the file will be moved to Error folder.

Note: I am using mirth 3.2.1.

Thanks in advance.

What determines whether the "Error in Response Action" will be taken, is what response is returned to the source connector. So if you have "None" selected, then the "After Processing Action" is always the one that happens. However if you select a specific response in the drop-down and that response has a status of ERROR, that's when the "Error in Response Action" will take place.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Thanks for the response Nick. I think its not working.
      I have the following as properties on Source connetor which is file reader:

1. Source queue : OFF
      2.Response: Web service response from destination
      3. Process batch: Yes
      4. Batch response: First

File reader settings:

Method:File
      Directory: local directory
      Filter patter: *.HL7
      After Processing Action: Move
      Mover to diretcory: Local processed folder
      File name: originalfilename

Error reading action: None
      error in response action: Move
      Error move to directory: Error local folder
      Error file name: originalfilename

Can you let me know if I am doing anything wrong?

Comment

To add I have two destinations if one destination fails then second destination has status of filtered.

Comment

Working...
        X