No announcement yet.

The option "Include All Subdirectories" doesn't work in File Reader with SFTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The option "Include All Subdirectories" doesn't work in File Reader with SFTP

Morning Gents,

Currently, I use Mirth Connect 3.2.2.7694 and I have an issue with the option "Include All Subdirectories" in my File Reader connector with SFTP method.

Apparently, the reading is not done in the subdirectories of the source path.

This happen only with SFTP method, with the other methods, this option works fine and I can read through the subdirectories.

Thank you in advance to all for your help.

Regards

We ended up having this same issue awhile back.

It turned out to be something with file sharing between Linux (Mirth) and Windows.

That was on an early version Mirth v2.

We ended up using an SMB connector.

This is how we reference the destination folder in box to the right of the slash within the Mirth File Writer:

Code:
    C$/VG-Import
    I can be reached through gmail and Google Talk using davidrothbauer at gmail dot com
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-rothbauer/5/923/518
    codeismydrug.wordpress.com
    hl7coders.wordpress.com

Test all my code suggestions prior to implementation

Comment

Hi Bostad,

Thank you for your fast reply.

Unfortunately, I cannot use SMB method or other method, I have to use SFTP method, because is the only one that is allowed on this server.

Moreover, our SFTP server is also on linux, not on Windows

Thank you.

Regards

PS : If someone has another idea, I am open...

Comment

Hi;

I just tried this and found the same issue.

I would suggest raising this as an issue. I would, however I think you likely have more relevant information to share.

You can get to the Mirth JIRA through the "Report Issue" link on bottom pane on the left hand side of your Mirth Connect Administrator.
        I can be reached through gmail and Google Talk using davidrothbauer at gmail dot com
        http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-rothbauer/5/923/518
        codeismydrug.wordpress.com
        hl7coders.wordpress.com

Test all my code suggestions prior to implementation

Comment

Working...
        X