Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in launching channel

Hii ,

I am getting a constant error from the mirth ,while i am trying to deploy the channel , for more clarity i am pasting the error below .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "C:\Program Files\Mirth\conf\mule-config.xml" (org.mule.config.ConfigurationException)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:196)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.startMule(Mirth.ja va:178)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.restartMule(Mirth. java:160)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.Mirth.run(Mirth.java:115 )
    Caused by: org.mule.config.ConfigurationException: Failed to parse configuration resource "C:\Program Files\Mirth\conf\mule-config.xml"
    at org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfigura tion.process(AbstractDigesterConfiguration.java:12 1)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:202)
    at org.mule.config.builders.MuleXmlConfigurationBuild er.configure(MuleXmlConfigurationBuilder.java:194)
    ... 3 more
    Caused by: org.mule.umo.lifecycle.InitialisationException: Initialisation Failure: unterminated string literal (e188fbb0-83de-4285-9a9d-2825e04f12f1#7)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2919)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXExce ption(Digester.java:2945)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Di gester.java:1133)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endEle ment(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerI mpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerI mpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerI mpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse (Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse (Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse( Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser .parse(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digeste r.java:1685)
    at org.mule.config.builders.AbstractDigesterConfigura tion.process(AbstractDigesterConfiguration.java:11 9)
    ... 5 more

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had checked the data's which i supply to create the channel ,and it is perfect ,also i had tried to create new channels with different set of data's, again i am getting the same error .Please can anybody help me in tracking this error ?
    if so then it will be a great thing .

Thank you
    Regards
    Asif

Re:Error in launching channel

ASIF wrote:
    Caused by: org.mule.umo.lifecycle.InitialisationException: Initialisation Failure: unterminated string literal (e188fbb0-83de-4285-9a9d-2825e04f12f1#7)
    This part of the error makes me think you have a typo or some other syntactical error in your channel definition.

Mike

Post edited by: mnowlin, at: 02/05/2008 00:41

Comment

What version of Mirth are you using? Try validating all of your Javascript (preprocessor, postprocessor and filter/transformers). There is definitely an error with the script. Mirth 1.7 will try to detect these errors sooner, so you might want to try upgrading to it.
      Chris Lang

Comment

Hii,

Thank You Very much for the replays .

That was actually the problem with the sytax error .

thank you
        regards
        Asif

Comment

Working...
        X