Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

How to tell status of queued messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell status of queued messages

As a test, I have a channel with an LLP connector sending to a host address that does not exist. I have an LLP channel with a LLP reciever with receives the message and writes it to the sending channel.

I can see the sending channel has 1 message queued, but How is it possible for me to see why it's queued? There doesn't appear to be an error that gets logged in a destination host not found situation, or if the destination host exists but nothing is listening on the port, or if the destination system doesn't send an ack back in time, etc.

Re:How to tell status of queued messages

I am very interested in the answer to this as well.

Also, is it possible to stop only one connection in a channel while leaving the channel enabled and processing?
    Reid Hospital and Healthcare

Comment

Re:How to tell status of queued messages

There is currently no way to see the status of queued messages. Queuing is an area we are working hard on for the next version of Mirth, so expect many improvements there.

AfterDark - it is not possible to stop only one connection in the channel - it is all or nothing.
      Chris Lang

Comment

Working...
      X