Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuration manual

Hi

I'm new to Mirth. Is there a good configuration (or Admin) manual that describes how to setup a channel with all its options? Couldn't find anything on this website or through Google.

Thx.

Andries

Re:Configuration manual

We're in the same luck. Actually I'm also waiting for it. The Mirth Team is still creating the manual as they said.

I hope they made the manual first before deploying the latest version so people won't be confused.

Try to browse the entire forum section. I found out some revealing answers to my numerous questions from here and I can create different channels now. Just read and try.

if you have YM account, just add my ID "hl7_alex". I hope we can create a community group in our YM account so we can chat. IRC is blocked here in my location. No success due to our network security issues.
    Al Hada & Taif Armed Forces Hospital
    Taif Region, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Please help me to create an instant message community by adding me to your Yahoo! Messenger. My YM id is: hl7_alex

Comment

I, too, would like some help with configuring channels. I'm trying to configure an outbound channel to be a sender of messages to a different listener server (vs. Mirth). Does anybody know if that's possible?

Comment

Hello jannord,

I had created and tested a channel which sends message to another clinical applications (Mirth -> Lab) and It was a success.

But regarding about your question, can I know the scope of your idea? Where will the data come from? From an XML file or in a LLP Listener? I have samples here that I can share with you.
        Al Hada & Taif Armed Forces Hospital
        Taif Region, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Please help me to create an instant message community by adding me to your Yahoo! Messenger. My YM id is: hl7_alex

Comment

Working...
        X