Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Configuration manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuration manual

Hi

I'm new to Mirth. Is there a good configuration (or Admin) manual that describes how to setup a channel with all its options? Couldn't find anything on this website or through Google.

Thx.

Andries

Re:Configuration manual

We're in the same luck. Actually I'm also waiting for it. The Mirth Team is still creating the manual as they said.

I hope they made the manual first before deploying the latest version so people won't be confused.

Try to browse the entire forum section. I found out some revealing answers to my numerous questions from here and I can create different channels now. Just read and try.

if you have YM account, just add my ID "hl7_alex". I hope we can create a community group in our YM account so we can chat. IRC is blocked here in my location. No success due to our network security issues.
    Al Hada & Taif Armed Forces Hospital
    Taif Region, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Please help me to create an instant message community by adding me to your Yahoo! Messenger. My YM id is: hl7_alex

Comment

I, too, would like some help with configuring channels. I'm trying to configure an outbound channel to be a sender of messages to a different listener server (vs. Mirth). Does anybody know if that's possible?

Comment

Hello jannord,

I had created and tested a channel which sends message to another clinical applications (Mirth -> Lab) and It was a success.

But regarding about your question, can I know the scope of your idea? Where will the data come from? From an XML file or in a LLP Listener? I have samples here that I can share with you.
        Al Hada & Taif Armed Forces Hospital
        Taif Region, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Please help me to create an instant message community by adding me to your Yahoo! Messenger. My YM id is: hl7_alex

Comment

Working...
        X