Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send Error details(when error occured in mirth) to Service

Hi

I am new to mirth, how to send error details including message and error description from all channels to Web Service. I need to send whenever error occured while processing message from all channels. I am using Mirth 3.2.1 Version.

Can anybody help me out?
    Last edited by Sudheer; 05-15-2015, 03:12 AM.

You can set up an alert to trigger when errors occur on any channel. Instead of sending an e-mail as the action, you can send a message to a specific channel. You can then use a Web Service Sender on that channel to do whatever you want.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Hi narupley

Actually I need to send Error Description,Message and where error occurred in Channel to Web Service.Further that error info will show on Dashboard to handle error.

message.getConnectorMessages().get(0).getStatus() from here am getting Status like ERROR,TRANSFORMED,FILTERED, but

I am unable to get error description from connectorMessage.getProcessingError() in Filters and Transformers

How to get Description if Message processed success and Error when Failure happend.

Could you help me out this? Thanks in Advance

Comment

Originally posted by Sudheer View Post
        Hi narupley

Actually I need to send Error Description,Message and where error occurred in Channel to Web Service.Further that error info will show on Dashboard to handle error.

message.getConnectorMessages().get(0).getStatus() from here am getting Status like ERROR,TRANSFORMED,FILTERED, but

I am unable to get error description from connectorMessage.getProcessingError() in Filters and Transformers

How to get Description if Message processed success and Error when Failure happend.

Could you help me out this? Thanks in Advance
        Hi Sudheer,

were you able to accomplish. I am facing similar issue.

Comment

Hi rav

I am facing issue when trying to get error description in filter or transformer.Error description we can see in mirth server log but how we can get it to send service.
          I need to get error description if error occurred while processing message in mirth connect.
          Could you send me solution if u get.

Comment

Working...
          X