Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMS will not work, as it did in 1.3.2

Hello,

in Version 1.3.2 i could send the full Message with JMS to my Server.

Now in 1.4 it could be possible to use transformers to define which value will be transmitted.
    But it is not working. :-( I tried the same Properties like in 1.3.2 but i get allwas this error:

ERROR-407: JMS Connector error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Jms Error
    org.mule.umo.transformer.TransformerException: null (java.lang.NullPointerException)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jms.trans formers.AbstractJmsTransformer.transformToMessage( AbstractJmsTransformer.java:150)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jms.trans formers.MessageObjectToJMSMessage.doTransform(Mess ageObjectToJMSMessage.java:32)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jms.JmsMe ssageDispatcher.dispatchMessage(JmsMessageDispatch er.java:118)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.providers.jms.JmsMe ssageDispatcher.doSend(JmsMessageDispatcher.java:2 44)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send( AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:166)

Ans Ideas

Thanks

Jörg Orlowski

Re: JMS will not work, as it did in 1.3.2

Can you add this to the Jira: www.mirthproject.org/jira

Thanks!
    -Chris
    Chris Lang

Comment

hello,

do you have any suggestions what i can try or is it definitly a bug?

Greetings

Jörg

Comment

hello,

for all who are interested in sending JMS Messages.
        I made changes to the File Writer in the Version 1.4.0. Now it is possible for me to write files or send Messages via JMS.

Jörg

Comment

Can you post your patch files to the JIRA on the appropriate issue, or email directly to me (chrisl [at] webreachinc.com). Thanks!

-Chris
          Chris Lang

Comment

Working...
          X