Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use the internal Flying saucer classes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use the internal Flying saucer classes ?

Hello,

I have a channel which queries a database in the source connector.
    I can generate a PDf in the destination connector using the Document Writer and Flying saucer.

But I would like to send a message containing a base 64 version of this document to another channel (this one is responsible for sending documents with metadata to an Alfresco XDS serveur).

Should I use the internal flying sauccer classes in a transformer step or would it be better to have another strategy ?

Edit : what about using the response connector and a router ?

thx in advance
    Last edited by lionelroux; 04-24-2015, 03:52 AM.

This is actually something we added in 3.2! The document writer now has the ability to write the PDF/RTF to an attachment instead of to a file. And the response the destination returns is just the attachment replacement token. So in a subsequent destination you can include the response from the Document Writer, and the PDF will automatically be attached to the outbound message.
    Step 1: JAVA CACHE...DID YOU CLEAR ...wait, ding dong the witch is dead?

Nicholas Rupley
    Work: 949-237-6069
    Always include what Mirth Connect version you're working with. Also include (if applicable) the code you're using and full stacktraces for errors (use CODE tags). Posting your entire channel is helpful as well; make sure to scrub any PHI/passwords first.

- How do I foo?
    - You just bar.

Comment

Nice ! I used it sucessfully.

Finally, I process the metadata of my PDF attachment in the response connector. It does the job.

In the response connector, I just used a router to send the XML metadata and the base64 from my attchment in an XML enveloppe.

Thx once again.

Comment

Working...
      X