Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web service listener testing

Hi,

I have developed a custom web service listener. Can someone please guide me in testing the channel.

I have deployed the channel and was able to use web service sender to get operations. I also get response when I send messages.
    I want to access some of the variables but I am not sure how to access the variable. Can guidance is appreciated.

Can you shed some light on what you are trying to do and what issues you are having? You can use an external program for sending if that is convenient, such as the REST console for chrome or Fiddler.

Comment

Originally posted by rdejournett View Post
      Can you shed some light on what you are trying to do and what issues you are having? You can use an external program for sending if that is convenient, such as the REST console for chrome or Fiddler.
      I need to accept data and I just want to test it out. I used web service sender which sends success message. I want to send the data to different channel. I have gone through forums and figured out that there is a way to read the variables. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X