Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Web Service Listener

Hi,

I got WSDL and XSD from one of our client. I have to develop a custom web service listener based on those two. Can someone please guide me. I know I have to extend accept message but I am not sure how to develop based on wsdl and xsd. Any help is appreciated. I have gone through whole forums but didn't find any information.

If someone can point me to the appropriate thread as well that would be nice.
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by rav View Post
    Hi,

I got WSDL and XSD from one of our client. I have to develop a custom web service listener based on those two. Can someone please guide me. I know I have to extend accept message but I am not sure how to develop based on wsdl and xsd. Any help is appreciated. I have gone through whole forums but didn't find any information.

If someone can point me to the appropriate thread as well that would be nice.
    Thanks in advance.
    I was able to successfully develop a web service listener with simple data type. Can someone guide me on how to develop one for complex data type. I know I have to create one more class with getter and setter methods and I have to Use jaxb. Do I need to make any changes inside mirth code ?

Comment

Originally posted by rav View Post
      I was able to successfully develop a web service listener with simple data type. Can someone guide me on how to develop one for complex data type. I know I have to create one more class with getter and setter methods and I have to Use jaxb. Do I need to make any changes inside mirth code ?
      One way to do it would be to use Java's "wsimport" to import the client wsdl and it will automatically generate the stub classes for you.

Mirth provides the AcceptMessage class which can be extended for your use case.

Comment

Working...
      X