Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Failed to parse conf ... mule-config.xml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to parse conf ... mule-config.xml

I've been using mirth for a little over a month between 3 sites with much luck. I'm now stuck trying to deploy any channels on my central mirth server. This was working for weeks!

I get "Failure to parse configuration resource ...mule-config.xml".

I have exported all of my channels, uninstalled, and reinstalled (1.6.1.2750) the server. no luck
    I have a clean install and created a simple file reader/file writer channel to local drives. no luck deploying. just the above failure message in the events.

I have now configured my central (broken) mirth server to run against postgres, but still the same deployment issues.

Any ideas?

Post edited by: nate.teller, at: 01/15/2008 21:59

Post edited by: nate.teller, at: 01/15/2008 22:00

Re:Failed to parse conf ... mule-config.xml

Check the Java version.

I have seen this on systems where JRE automatically updates to 1.6 - Mirth needs 1.5.

Hope this helps - it drove me nuts the first time I saw it.

Comment

Working...
    X