Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Mirth 1.7 - Invalid Property Id - Destination Rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth 1.7 - Invalid Property Id - Destination Rule

Hello,
    I am trying to create a channel that reads an HL7 message from a file, determines if the ordering provider ID number ORC.12.1 is a specific number. If it is, the message gets written to a different directory. I have tried to paste a message into the Message Template then use the Message Tree to drill down to the field I need. I then click the Add New Rule and drag the ORC12.1 (ID Number) field to the Fiedl: dialog box. I then clik the Equals radio button and add a new line to the Values row. I then type "181". When I attempt to Validate the script it gives me

Error on line2:invalid property id(5d19314f-8e94-4ec2-a572-339185adc2a4#2).

Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong.

Thanks
    Kenny

Re:Mirth 1.7 - Invalid Property Id - Destination Rule

Noone has answered this? It's been posted since JAN 2008. Would not think it's that hard. dount I will see an answer but here we go...

My problem is I have the same EXACT problem. I am tying to see if msg['PV1']['PV1.2']['PV1.2.1'] = "I"? Same Error!

Do I use "O" or 'O' or O ALL FAIL?

NO instructions or examples on this Filtering?
    Mike Caldwell
    Alliance HealthCare - GE VAR
    Rocklin, CA
    Centricity PM/EMR Support - Developer - Network Engineer

Comment

It sounds like you have a blank value in your table. Make sure you don't, and also make sure that after you are finished entering the value you press Enter. That should resolve your problem.
      Jacob Brauer
      Director, Software Development
      NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

M56969 wrote:
        Noone has answered this? It's been posted since JAN 2008. Would not think it's that hard. dount I will see an answer but here we go...
        Advice and support on the forum are free. The Mirth team, volunteers, and other users help as much as we can, but can't always get to every question.

If you look in the file repository there is a channel on the 2nd or 3rd pagecalled: "Filter a message based of a field and an array of possible matches"

My problem is I have the same EXACT problem. I am tying to see if msg['PV1']['PV1.2']['PV1.2.1'] = "I"? Same Error!

Filtering is usually quite simple and straightforward. Can you please post your channel?
        Jon Bartels

Zen is hiring!!!!
        http://consultzen.com/careers/
        Talented healthcare IT professionals wanted. Engineers to sales to management.
        Good benefits, great working environment, genuinely interesting work.

Comment

jbartels wrote:
          M56969 wrote:
          Advice and support on the forum are free. The Mirth team, volunteers, and other users help as much as we can, but can't always get to every question.

If you look in the file repository there is a channel on the 2nd or 3rd pagecalled: "Filter a message based of a field and an array of possible matches"

Filtering is usually quite simple and straightforward. Can you please post your channel?
          "If you look in the file repository there is a channel on the 2nd or 3rd pagecalled: "Filter a message based of a field and an array of possible matches"

Do you mean from the Channels downloads? The ones I found errored when importing.

Filtering is not rocket science. I guess you don't have the same problem if you try it? I would like to see that. I tried every way possible way to get it to work, it's a BUG! I tried the same thing on 3 machines on different channels (new, existing etc). I understand Free, I also understand people coming accross the posts that know the answer and don't spend a minute to help someone out. It's right up there with people not sharing basic channels they have that could help others. The post has been here since Jan, that's a joke. My Answer was here (to use JavaScript, no a Rule)

http://www.mirthproject.org/communit...ng+Transformer

The only reason I gripe and even try this place is with hopes it will help someone else.

I have attached the channel that worked, very basic, with Source Filter using JavaScript.

I have 25 channels runing on this server, 14 of them could be 1, which is why my next problem is how to have a single channel, copy the contents of 1 directory ie. C:LABS and all the files under it including SUB directories with files ie. C:LABSQ456 and C:LABSQ567 into 1 DEST directory C:LABSOUT. A can do it with a simple DOS Batch file or an easy VB app, but that is what I am trying to stay away from. I would need Javascript to possibly pull this off in the destination transformer, but that doesn't look promising? Here we go...

Can you remove the file attached to this message? Please do, if you can.
          Post edited by: M56969, at: 08/08/2008 16:34

Post edited by: M56969, at: 08/08/2008 16:44

Post edited by: brendanh, at: 08/08/2008 16:45
          Mike Caldwell
          Rocklin, CA

Comment

This is the right file.

I have attached the channel that worked, very basic, with Source Filter using JavaScript
            FILTER_HL7-a8c8639b9115e97d5511b761e59fc0c1.xml (9987 bytes)
            Mike Caldwell
            Rocklin, CA

Comment

It works fine for me with a Rule Builder, not using javascript. Like I said before, I do get that error if I have a blank value or don't press enter to save the value before saving the channel.
              Jacob Brauer
              NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for removing the attachment (whoever did that). I downloaded the file'Filter a message based of a field and an array of possible matches' and I will be damned if it worked, the adt08 filter example errored when importing. I even added another rule and it still validated. When I did mine (the last attachment) It WOULD validate if I select the Exists or not Exists, but once I select one of the Equals, clicked New, and entered blank, O or 'O' or "O" or anything, I would vaildate I got that error, it would not stick. sigh! Now I got to retry it, it's got to work if this example does, must be something in the channel??

Post edited by: M56969, at: 08/08/2008 17:23
                Mike Caldwell
                Rocklin, CA

Comment

If you can find a way for us to reproduce it, I would gladly fix it. I have not yet been able to reproduce it as a bug, though.
                  Jacob Brauer
                  NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

That's OK. It stilkl wont work like that on 3 other Mirths I have but the example does? However, the Javascript does the job so I am good with that.
                    Mike Caldwell
                    Rocklin, CA

Comment

Working...
                    X