Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

questions about clustering and misc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about clustering and misc.

Hi All!

I'm evaluating Mirth for integrating it into a custom application. After testing it, I have some questions:

*Where can I find some documentation about clustering ?

*It's possible to have multiple Mirth instances running against the same configuration DB ? (as the field "server_id" on message table seems to indicate)

*How can I use prepared statements on a database writer ? or where can I find a full API of the implementation of JS done in Mirth (rhino?) ?

*How can I implement an acknowledge protocol in a channel that reads from file and writes to a DB ? I found the same question on http://www.mirthproject.org/index.ph...d=3799&catid=2

*How can I implement an "action" to do if the transformation fails, or the file has no correct HL7 format or can't read the file .... I'm looking for action defined in case of (any) error.

Yes, I know, my english is very poor xD

Thanks in advance

Post edited by: quimicefa, at: 01/02/2008 04:54

Re:questions about clustering and misc.

*Where can I find some documentation about clustering ?
    Try anny webminar.

*It's possible to have multiple Mirth instances running against the same configuration DB ? (as the field "server_id" on message table seems to indicate)
    Yes. You can configure some mirths against the same db. But this don't create a cluster installation. You need to synchronize the deploys between themes.

IMHO, for a good cluster solution use one of the WebReach appliances.

*How can I use prepared statements on a database writer ? or where can I find a full API of the implementation of JS done in Mirth (rhino?) ?
    Rhino is full ECMA so, for a JS reference google "javascript reference". But Mirth adds a lot of useful functions from its Java Classes: they are not fully documented.

*How can I implement an "action" to do if the transformation fails, or the file has no correct HL7 format or can't read the file .... I'm looking for action defined in case of (any) error.
    You can capture any JS exception. This can be used to create a custom ACK.

Comment

Working...
    X