Announcement

Collapse

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 Released!

Mirth Connect 3.12.0 is now available as an appliance update and on our GitHub page. This release includes database performance improvements, improves visual HL7 representation, message pruning, keystore handling, PDF generation, community contributions, and fixes several security vulnerabilities. This release also contains many improvements to commercial extensions. See the release notes for the list of fixes and updates.

Download | See What's New | Upgrade Guide | Release Notes

For discussion on this release, see this thread.
See more
See less

Mirth1.7 and Dicom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirth1.7 and Dicom

I wonder how you intended the Dicom functionality to work. Wat is the intended functionality for Mirth with Dicom.
    I can configure a channel with Incoming data set to DICOM. For the source I guess I can only use a TCP listner.
    So how are Dicom Associations and negotiation fitting into the picture ?

When I try to send images I try to setup an Association. Mirth generates an error with the following trace

ERROR-301: Transformer conversion error
    ERROR MESSAGE: Error adapting message
    com.webreach.mirth.model.converters.SerializerExce ption
    at com.webreach.mirth.model.converters.DICOMSerialize r.toXML(DICOMSerializer.java:129)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.adaptors.DICOMAdapt or.populateMessage(DICOMAdaptor.java:31)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.adaptors.Adaptor.ge tMessage(Adaptor.java:41)
    at com.webreach.mirth.server.mule.transformers.JavaSc riptTransformer.transform(JavaScriptTransformer.ja va:264)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractEventAwareTransforme r.doTransform(AbstractEventAwareTransformer.java:4 8)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:197)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:200)
    at org.mule.transformers.AbstractTransformer.transfor m(AbstractTransformer.java:200)
    at org.mule.impl.MuleEvent.getTransformedMessage(Mule Event.java:251)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.SelectiveConsumer.isMatch (SelectiveConsumer.java:61)
    at org.mule.routing.inbound.InboundMessageRouter.rout e(InboundMessageRouter.java:79)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:493)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:272)
    at org.mule.providers.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:244)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.tcp.TcpMessageReceiv er$TcpWorker.processData(TcpMessageReceiver.java:2 99)
    at com.webreach.mirth.connectors.tcp.TcpMessageReceiv er$TcpWorker.run(TcpMessageReceiver.java:263)
    at org.mule.impl.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext .java:290)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor. java:650)
    at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Thr eadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java :675)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Post edited by: huubvandemortel, at: 12/26/2007 14:52

Re:Mirth1.7 and Dicom

I don't think STORE SCP is built in to Mirth just yet, I believe a file reader is your best hope for DICOM as far as I can see so far. Wouldn't mind getting the channel from the webinar to play with it a bit, im having trouble loading in a dicom file myself as a template.

Comment

An SCP should need a TCP receiver, but also a TCP sender. As huubvandemortel has post, the only way to work with DICOM for now is by using File endpoints.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys - we're working on the DICOM SCP connector(s) (wrapping the DCM4CHE SCP modules with a Mirth UI and connector) and will make them available as a plug-in for 1.7.

I'll see if I can get the DICOM test channel from the webinar uploaded ASAP.
        Chris Lang

Comment

I looked at the DICOM part of the Webinar. I'm still having the same error. The Webinar skips the part where a DICOM template is loaded on Edit Transformer. I tried to read a Dicom file but nothing happens (also no error). Are there any restrictions on the type of Dicom File (e.g. Part10 )?

Comment

Can you attach or email (chrisl [at] webreachinc.com) the files that you are having issues with? Thank you!

-
            Chris Lang

Comment

Im having the same problem. When i try to load a dicom image in "message templates" nothing happens (also no error).
              I'll also send a email with the problem dicom image. Hope it will help u in resoling the problem.

Comment

Thanks Robert

The Java Console tells me this

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dcm4che2/data/DicomObject
                at com.webreach.mirth.client.ui.TemplatePanel.openFil eButtonActionPerformed(TemplatePanel.java:449)
                at com.webreach.mirth.client.ui.TemplatePanel.access$ 1000(TemplatePanel.java:49)
                at com.webreach.mirth.client.ui.TemplatePanel$6.actio nPerformed(TemplatePanel.java:386)
                at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unk nown Source)
                at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed (Unknown Source)
                at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (Unknown Source)
                at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
                at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseRe leased(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(U nknown Source)
                at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unkno wn Source)
                at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(U nknown Source)
                at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
                at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Am I having a ClassPath problem ?? I installed Mirth by unzipping and copying the files over the old files...

Post edited by: huubvandemortel, at: 01/04/2008 14:50

Comment

well.. maybe.
                  but i did a fresh install and have the same problems.
                  Could it be that the DicomObject class isn't included in this beta version?

Comment

Good find guys - the beta build was missing the dicom libs on the client. We're also updating the TCP receiver and sender to support DICOM transfer (not the DICOM specific commands yet).

The other file-like connectors (SFTP, FTP) support DICOM file transfer and HTTP/SOAP support DICOM payloads (encoded in the text stream).
                    Chris Lang

Comment

great! looking forward to the new beta release.

Comment

I have added the dicom library to the client via webstart. It will be included in the next beta build that is released (hopefully tonight!). Please let me know if this resolves the issues you guys are having!
                        Jacob Brauer
                        Director, Software Development
                        NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

New beta is online!
                          Chris Lang

Comment

The File reader/writer do work although when reading a newer (Dicom) type like 1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.4.2 (MR_SPECTROSCOPY) the result differs from the source. I assume dcm4che does not support all Dicom Objects but a different result should not occur (I'm writing ${DICOMMESSAGE} )

The import of a dicom message template still give an error on the Java Console and no result in the Administrator

Code:
                            Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
                            	at org.dcm4che2.io.DicomInputStream.<clinit>(DicomInputStream.java:69)
                            	at com.webreach.mirth.model.converters.DICOMSerializer.getDicomObjFromByteArray(DICOMSerializer.java:376)
                            	at com.webreach.mirth.model.converters.DICOMSerializer.toXML(DICOMSerializer.java:122)
                            	at com.webreach.mirth.model.converters.DICOMSerializer.toXML(DICOMSerializer.java:135)
                            	at com.webreach.mirth.client.ui.TemplatePanel.openFileButtonActionPerformed(TemplatePanel.java:449)
                            	at com.webreach.mirth.client.ui.TemplatePanel.access$1000(TemplatePanel.java:49)
                            	at com.webreach.mirth.client.ui.TemplatePanel$6.actionPerformed(TemplatePanel.java:386)
                            	at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                            	at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                            	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                            	at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
                            	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                            	at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
                            	at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Code:
                            File being listed: MrSpec.dcm1.
                            ==================================================================
                            File ID: 100
                                 Service Supported: (Unknown Service)
                                 Command Supported: (null)
                                 Filename: MrSpec.dcm1
                                 Prefix: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
                                         0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
                            File Attributes:

0002,0000 Group 0002 Length                                  VR: UL  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |196|
                            0002,0001 File Meta Information Version                      VR: OB  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) <OB, OW, OL, OF data>
                            0002,0002 Media Storage SOP Class UID                        VR: UI  VM: 1
                                      (0000027) |1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.4.2|
                            0002,0003 Media Storage SOP Instance UID                     VR: UI  VM: 1
                                      (0000049) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.2007082813310329600002|
                            0002,0010 Transfer Syntax UID                                VR: UI  VM: 1
                                      (0000019) |1.2.840.10008.1.2.1|
                            0002,0012 Implementation Class UID                           VR: UI  VM: 1
                                      (0000027) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.0.99999.9|
                            0002,0013 Implementation Version Name                        VR: SH  VM: 1
                                      (0000015) |MRDCM_VB13A_2.0|
                            0008,0005 Specific Character Set                             VR: CS  VM: 1-n
                                      (0000010) |ISO_IR 100|
                            0008,0008 Image Type                                         VR: CS  VM: 1-n
                                      (0000031) |ORIGINALPRIMARYSPECTROSCOPYNONE|
                            0008,0016 SOP Class UID                                      VR: UI  VM: 1
                                      (0000027) |1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.4.2|
                            0008,0018 SOP Instance UID                                   VR: UI  VM: 1
                                      (0000049) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.2007082813310329600002|
                            0008,0020 Study Date                                         VR: DA  VM: 1
                                      (0000008) |20070807|
                            0008,0021 Series Date                                        VR: DA  VM: 1
                                      (0000008) |20070807|
                            0008,0023 Content Date                                       VR: DA  VM: 1
                                      (0000008) |20070807|
                            0008,002A Acquisition Datetime                               VR: DT  VM: 1
                                      (0000021) |20070807144812.820000|
                            0008,0030 Study Time                                         VR: TM  VM: 1
                                      (0000013) |142941.812000|
                            0008,0031 Series Time                                        VR: TM  VM: 1
                                      (0000013) |144819.703000|
                            0008,0033 Content Time                                       VR: TM  VM: 1
                                      (0000013) |144812.820000|
                            0008,0050 Accession Number                                   VR: SH  VM: 1
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            0008,0060 Modality                                           VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |MR|
                            0008,0070 Manufacturer                                       VR: LO  VM: 1
                                      (0000007) |SIEMENS|
                            0008,0080 Institution Name                                   VR: LO  VM: 1
                                      (0000008) |Hospital|
                            0008,0090 Referring Physician's Name                         VR: PN  VM: 1
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            0008,103E Series Description                                 VR: LO  VM: 1
                                      (0000009) |svs_st_20|
                            0008,9092 Referenced Image Evidence Sequence                 VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 101 of File 100 (0008,9092)>
                                Item ID: 101
                                Item Attributes:

0008,1115 Referenced Series Sequence                         VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 102 of Item 101 (0008,1115)>
                                    Item ID: 102
                                    Item Attributes:

0008,1199 Referenced SOP Sequence                            VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 103 of Item 102 (0008,1199)>
                                        Item ID: 103
                                        Item Attributes:

0008,1150 Referenced SOP Class UID                           VR: UI  VM: 1
                                                  (0000025) |1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.4|
                                        0008,1155 Referenced SOP Instance UID                        VR: UI  VM: 1
                                                  (0000054) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.3.200708071438474796261|
                                                            |2188|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 103 =====
                                    Item ID: 102 (continued)

<Sequence: Item 104 of Item 102 (0008,1199)>
                                        Item ID: 104
                                        Item Attributes:

(0000053) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.3.200708071438503900612|
                                                            |192|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 104 =====

<Sequence: Item 105 of Item 102 (0008,1199)>
                                        Item ID: 105
                                        Item Attributes:

(0000054) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.3.200708071438525970611|
                                                            |2196|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 105 =====
                                    0020,000E Series Instance UID                                VR: UI  VM: 1
                                              (0000060) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.3.200708071438461964841|
                                                        |2180.0.0.0|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 102 =====
                                Item ID: 101 (continued)
                                0020,000D Study Instance UID                                 VR: UI  VM: 1
                                          (0000056) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.30000007080709325081200|
                                                    |000010|
                                ===== End of Item ID: 101 =====
                            File ID: 100 (continued)
                            0008,9206 Volumentric Properties                             VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000006) |VOLUME|
                            0008,9207 Volume Based Calculation Technique                 VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |NONE|
                            0008,9208 Complex Image Component                            VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000007) |COMPLEX|
                            0008,9209 Acquisition Contrast                               VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000007) |UNKNOWN|
                            0010,0010 Patient's Name                                     VR: PN  VM: 1
                                      (0000016) |ACC_AVANTO_DICOM|
                            0010,0020 Patient ID                                         VR: LO  VM: 1
                                      (0000007) |3999206|
                            0010,0030 Patient's Birth Date                               VR: DA  VM: 1
                                      (0000008) |19570807|
                            0010,0040 Patient's Sex                                      VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000001) |O|
                            0018,0087 Magnetic Field Strength                            VR: DS  VM: 1
                                      (0000003) |1.5|
                            0018,5100 Patient Position                                   VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000003) |HFS|
                            0018,9004 Content Qualification                              VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000007) |PRODUCT|
                            0018,9005 Pulse Sequence Name                                VR: SH  VM: 1
                                      (0000007) |*svs_st|
                            0018,9008 Echo Pulse Sequence                                VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |SPIN|
                            0018,9011 Multiple Spin Echo                                 VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |NO|
                            0018,9012 Multi-planar Excitation                            VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |NO|
                            0018,9017 Steady State Pulse Sequence                        VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |NONE|
                            0018,9018 Echo Planar Pulse Sequence                         VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |NO|
                            0018,9025 Spectrally Selected Suppression                    VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |NONE|
                            0018,9032 Geometry of k-Space Traversal                      VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000011) |RECTILINEAR|
                            0018,9033 Segmented k-Space Traversal                        VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000006) |SINGLE|
                            0018,9034 Rectilinear Phase Encode Reordering                VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000006) |LINEAR|
                            0018,9037 Cardiac Synchronization Technique                  VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |NONE|
                            0018,9052 Spectral Width                                     VR: FD  VM: 1-2
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            0018,9053 Chemical Shift Reference                           VR: FD  VM: 1-2
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            0018,9054 Volume Localization Technique                      VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000005) |STEAM|
                            0018,9059 Decoupling                                         VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |NO|
                            0018,9064 k-Space Filtering                                  VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |NONE|
                            0018,9065 Time Domain Filtering                              VR: CS  VM: 1-2
                                      (0000004) |NONE|
                            0018,9066 Number of Zero fills                               VR: US  VM: 1-2
                                      (0000002) |0|
                            0018,9067 Baseline Correction                                VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |NONE|
                            0018,9073 Acquisition Duration                               VR: FD  VM: 1
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            0018,9093 Number of k space Trajectories                     VR: US  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |16|
                            0018,9094 Coverage of k space                                VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |FULL|
                            0018,9098 Transmitter Frequence                              VR: FD  VM: 1-2
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            0018,9100 Resonant Nucleus                                   VR: CS  VM: 1-2
                                      (0000002) |1H|
                            0018,9101 Frequency Correction                               VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |NO|
                            0018,9126 Volume Localization Sequence                       VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 106 of File 100 (0018,9126)>
                                Item ID: 106
                                Item Attributes:

0018,9104 Slab Thickness                                     VR: FD  VM: 1
                                          (0000000) <null>
                                0018,9105 Slab Orientation                                   VR: FD  VM: 3
                                          (0000016) |0|
                                0018,9106 Mid Slab Position                                  VR: FD  VM: 3
                                          (0000016) |-0.726392-20.338983|
                                ===== End of Item ID: 106 =====

<Sequence: Item 107 of File 100 (0018,9126)>
                                Item ID: 107
                                Item Attributes:

(0000000) <null>
                                          (0000016) |01|
                                ===== End of Item ID: 107 =====

<Sequence: Item 108 of File 100 (0018,9126)>
                                Item ID: 108
                                Item Attributes:

(0000000) <null>
                                          (0000016) |-1|
                                ===== End of Item ID: 108 =====
                            0018,9174 Applicable Safety Standard Agency                  VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000003) |IEC|
                            0018,9198 First Order Phase Correction                       VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |NO|
                            0018,9199 Water Referenced Phase Correction                  VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |NO|
                            0018,9200 MR Spectroscopy Acquisition Type                   VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000012) |SINGLE_VOXEL|
                            0020,000D Study Instance UID                                 VR: UI  VM: 1
                                      (0000056) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.30000007080709325081200|
                                                |000010|
                            0020,000E Series Instance UID                                VR: UI  VM: 1
                                      (0000060) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.3.200708071446446953981|
                                                |2731.0.0.0|
                            0020,0010 Study ID                                           VR: SH  VM: 1
                                      (0000001) |1|
                            0020,0011 Series Number                                      VR: IS  VM: 1
                                      (0000001) |3|
                            0020,0012 Acquisition Number                                 VR: IS  VM: 1
                                      (0000001) |1|
                            0020,0013 Instance Number                                    VR: IS  VM: 1
                                      (0000001) |1|
                            0020,0052 Frame of Reference UID                             VR: UI  VM: 1
                                      (0000052) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.1.20070807143801625.0.0|
                                                |.0|
                            0020,1040 Position Reference Indicator                       VR: LO  VM: 1
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            0020,9221 Dimension Organization Sequence                    VR: SQ  VM: 1
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            0020,9222 Dimension Index Sequence                           VR: SQ  VM: 1
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            0028,0008 Number of Frames                                   VR: IS  VM: 1
                                      (0000001) |1|
                            0028,0010 Rows                                               VR: US  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |1|
                            0028,0011 Columns                                            VR: US  VM: 1
                                      (0000002) |1|
                            0028,9001 Data Point Rows                                    VR: UL  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |1|
                            0028,9002 Data Point Columns                                 VR: UL  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |2048|
                            0028,9003 Signal Domain Columns                              VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000004) |TIME|
                            0028,9108 Data Representation                                VR: CS  VM: 1
                                      (0000007) |COMPLEX|
                            0040,0555 Acquisition Context Sequence                       VR: SQ  VM: 1
                                      (0000000) <null>
                            5200,9229 Shared Functional Groups Sequence                  VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 109 of File 100 (5200,9229)>
                                Item ID: 109
                                Item Attributes:

0008,1140 Referenced Image Sequence                          VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 110 of Item 109 (0008,1140)>
                                    Item ID: 110
                                    Item Attributes:

(0000054) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.3.200708071438474796261|
                                                        |2188|
                                    0040,A170 Purpose of Reference Code Sequence                 VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 111 of Item 110 (0040,A170)>
                                        Item ID: 111
                                        Item Attributes:

0008,0100 Code Value                                         VR: SH  VM: 1
                                                  (0000006) |121311|
                                        0008,0102 Coding Scheme Designator                           VR: SH  VM: 1
                                                  (0000003) |DCM|
                                        0008,0104 Code Meaning                                       VR: LO  VM: 1
                                                  (0000009) |Localizer|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 111 =====
                                    Item ID: 110 (continued)
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 110 =====
                                Item ID: 109 (continued)

<Sequence: Item 112 of Item 109 (0008,1140)>
                                    Item ID: 112
                                    Item Attributes:

(0000053) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.3.200708071438503900612|
                                                        |192|

<Sequence: Item 113 of Item 112 (0040,A170)>
                                        Item ID: 113
                                        Item Attributes:

(0000006) |121311|
                                                  (0000003) |DCM|
                                                  (0000009) |Localizer|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 113 =====
                                    Item ID: 112 (continued)
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 112 =====

<Sequence: Item 114 of Item 109 (0008,1140)>
                                    Item ID: 114
                                    Item Attributes:

(0000054) |1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.30.26420.3.200708071438525970611|
                                                        |2196|

<Sequence: Item 115 of Item 114 (0040,A170)>
                                        Item ID: 115
                                        Item Attributes:

(0000006) |121311|
                                                  (0000003) |DCM|
                                                  (0000009) |Localizer|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 115 =====
                                    Item ID: 114 (continued)
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 114 =====
                                0018,9042 MR Receive Coil Sequence                           VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 116 of Item 109 (0018,9042)>
                                    Item ID: 116
                                    Item Attributes:

0018,1250 Receive Coil Name                                  VR: SH  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |NN|
                                    0018,9041 Receive Coil Manufacturer Name                     VR: LO  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |NN|
                                    0018,9043 Receive Coil Type                                  VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000009) |MULTICOIL|
                                    0018,9045 Multi-Coil Definition Sequence                     VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 117 of Item 116 (0018,9045)>
                                        Item ID: 117
                                        Item Attributes:

0018,9047 Multi-Coil Element Name                            VR: SH  VM: 1
                                                  (0000003) |HE4|
                                        0018,9048 Multi-Coil Element Used                            VR: CS  VM: 1
                                                  (0000003) |YES|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 117 =====
                                    Item ID: 116 (continued)

<Sequence: Item 118 of Item 116 (0018,9045)>
                                        Item ID: 118
                                        Item Attributes:

0018,9047 Multi-Coil Element Name                            VR: SH  VM: 1
                                                  (0000003) |HE3|
                                        0018,9048 Multi-Coil Element Used                            VR: CS  VM: 1
                                                  (0000003) |YES|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 118 =====
                                    Item ID: 116 (continued)
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 116 =====
                                0018,9049 MR Transmit Coil Sequence                          VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 119 of Item 109 (0018,9049)>
                                    Item ID: 119
                                    Item Attributes:

0018,1251 Transmit Coil Name                                 VR: SH  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |Body|
                                    0018,9050 Transmit Coil Manufacturer Name                    VR: LO  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |NN|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 119 =====
                                0018,9103 MR Spectroscopy FOV Geometry Sequence              VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 120 of Item 109 (0018,9103)>
                                    Item ID: 120
                                    Item Attributes:

0018,0093 Percent Sampling                                   VR: DS  VM: 1
                                              (0000003) |100|
                                    0018,0094 Percent Phase Field of View                        VR: DS  VM: 1
                                              (0000003) |100|
                                    0018,9095 Spectroscopy Acquisition Phase Rows                VR: UL  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |1|
                                    0018,9127 Spectroscopy Acquisition Data Columns              VR: UL  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |2048|
                                    0018,9159 Spectroscopy Acquisition Out of Plane Steps        VR: UL  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |1|
                                    0018,9234 Spectroscopy Acquisition Phase Columns             VR: UL  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |1|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 120 =====
                                0018,9112 MR Timing and related Parameters Sequence          VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 121 of Item 109 (0018,9112)>
                                    Item ID: 121
                                    Item Attributes:

0018,0080 Repetition Time                                    VR: DS  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |6000|
                                    0018,0091 Echo Train Length                                  VR: IS  VM: 1
                                              (0000001) |1|
                                    0018,1314 Flip Angle                                         VR: DS  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |90|
                                    0018,9176 Operating Mode Sequence                            VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 122 of Item 121 (0018,9176)>
                                        Item ID: 122
                                        Item Attributes:

0018,9177 Operating Mode Type                                VR: CS  VM: 1
                                                  (0000008) |GRADIENT|
                                        0018,9178 Operation Mode                                     VR: CS  VM: 1
                                                  (0000010) |IEC_NORMAL|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 122 =====
                                    Item ID: 121 (continued)

<Sequence: Item 123 of Item 121 (0018,9176)>
                                        Item ID: 123
                                        Item Attributes:

(0000002) |RF|
                                                  (0000010) |IEC_NORMAL|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 123 =====

<Sequence: Item 124 of Item 121 (0018,9176)>
                                        Item ID: 124
                                        Item Attributes:

(0000012) |STATIC FIELD|
                                                  (0000010) |IEC_NORMAL|
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 124 =====
                                    0018,9239 Specific Absorption Rate Sequence                  VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 125 of Item 121 (0018,9239)>
                                        Item ID: 125
                                        Item Attributes:

0018,9179 Non-standard attribute                             VR: CS  VM: 1-n
                                                  (0000014) |IEC_WHOLE_BODY|
                                        0018,9181 Specific Absorption Rate Value                     VR: FD  VM: 1
                                                  (0000000) <null>
                                        ===== End of Item ID: 125 =====
                                    0018,9240 RF Echo Train Length                               VR: US  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |1|
                                    0018,9241 Gradient Echo Train Length                         VR: US  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |0|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 121 =====
                                0018,9114 MR Echo Sequence                                   VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 126 of Item 109 (0018,9114)>
                                    Item ID: 126
                                    Item Attributes:

0018,9082 Effective Echo Time                                VR: FD  VM: 1
                                              (0000000) <null>
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 126 =====
                                0018,9115 MR Modifier Sequence                               VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 127 of Item 109 (0018,9115)>
                                    Item ID: 127
                                    Item Attributes:

0018,9009 Inversion Recovery                                 VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |NO|
                                    0018,9010 Flow Compensation                                  VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |NONE|
                                    0018,9021 T2 Preparation                                     VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |NO|
                                    0018,9026 Spectrally Selected Excitation                     VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |NONE|
                                    0018,9027 Spatial Pre-saturation                             VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |NONE|
                                    0018,9077 Parallel Acquistion                                VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |NO|
                                    0018,9081 Partial Fourier                                    VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |NO|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 127 =====
                                0018,9119 MR Averages Sequence                               VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 128 of Item 109 (0018,9119)>
                                    Item ID: 128
                                    Item Attributes:

0018,0083 Number of Averages                                 VR: DS  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |16|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 128 =====
                                0018,9227 MR Spectroscopy Frame Type Sequence                VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 129 of Item 109 (0018,9227)>
                                    Item ID: 129
                                    Item Attributes:

0008,9007 Frame Type                                         VR: CS  VM: 4
                                              (0000031) |ORIGINALPRIMARYSPECTROSCOPYNONE|
                                    0008,9206 Volumentric Properties                             VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000006) |VOLUME|
                                    0008,9207 Volume Based Calculation Technique                 VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000004) |NONE|
                                    0008,9208 Complex Image Component                            VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000007) |COMPLEX|
                                    0008,9209 Acquisition Contrast                               VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000007) |UNKNOWN|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 129 =====
                                0020,9071 Frame Anatomy Sequence                             VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 130 of Item 109 (0020,9071)>
                                    Item ID: 130
                                    Item Attributes:

0008,2218 Anatomic Region Sequence                           VR: SQ  VM: 1
                                              (0000000) <null>
                                    0020,9072 Frame Laterality                                   VR: CS  VM: 1
                                              (0000001) |U|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 130 =====
                                0020,9116 Plane Orientation Sequence                         VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 131 of Item 109 (0020,9116)>
                                    Item ID: 131
                                    Item Attributes:

0020,0037 Image Orientation (Patient)                        VR: DS  VM: 6
                                              (0000007) |-11|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 131 =====
                                0028,9110 Pixel Measures Sequence                            VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 132 of Item 109 (0028,9110)>
                                    Item ID: 132
                                    Item Attributes:

0018,0050 Slice Thickness                                    VR: DS  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |20|
                                    0028,0030 Pixel Spacing                                      VR: DS  VM: 2
                                              (0000002) |0|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 132 =====
                                ===== End of Item ID: 109 =====
                            5200,9230 Per-frame Functional Groups Sequence               VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 133 of File 100 (5200,9230)>
                                Item ID: 133
                                Item Attributes:

0020,9111 Frame Content Sequence                             VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 134 of Item 133 (0020,9111)>
                                    Item ID: 134
                                    Item Attributes:

0018,9074 Frame Acquisition Datetime                         VR: DT  VM: 1
                                    0018,9151 Frame Reference Datetime                           VR: DT  VM: 1
                                    0018,9220 Frame Acquisition Duration                         VR: FD  VM: 1
                                              (0000000) <null>
                                    0020,9156 Frame Acquisition Number                           VR: US  VM: 1
                                              (0000002) |1|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 134 =====
                                Item ID: 133 (continued)
                                0020,9113 Plane Position Sequence                            VR: SQ  VM: 1

<Sequence: Item 135 of Item 133 (0020,9113)>
                                    Item ID: 135
                                    Item Attributes:

0020,0032 Image Position (Patient)                           VR: DS  VM: 3
                                              (0000023) |-0.726392-20.33910.8959|
                                    ===== End of Item ID: 135 =====
                                Item ID: 133 (continued)
                                ===== End of Item ID: 133 =====
                            5600,0020 Spectroscopy Data                                  VR: OF  VM: 1
                                      (0016384) <OB, OW, OL, OF data>
                            ===== End of File ID: 100 =====
                            ============================================================================
                            Code:
                            ims-test:diff list list1
                            175c175
                            <           (0000000) <null>
                            ---
                            >           (0000008) |2000|
                            177c177
                            ---
                            >           (0000008) |4.7|
                            191c191
                            ---
                            >           (0000008) |96|
                            197c197
                            ---
                            >           (0000008) |63.63473|
                            210c210
                            <               (0000000) <null>
                            ---
                            >               (0000008) |20|
                            212c212
                            <               (0000016) |0|
                            ---
                            >               (0000024) |01|
                            214c214
                            <               (0000016) |-0.726392-20.338983|
                            ---
                            >               (0000024) |-0.726392-20.33898310.895884|
                            224c224
                            ---
                            226c226
                            <               (0000016) |01|
                            ---
                            >               (0000024) |01-0|
                            228c228
                            ---
                            238c238
                            ---
                            240c240
                            <               (0000016) |-1|
                            ---
                            >               (0000024) |-1|
                            242c242
                            ---
                            518c518
                            <                       (0000000) <null>
                            ---
                            >                       (0000008) |0.00175593|
                            535c535
                            <                   (0000000) <null>
                            ---
                            >                   (0000008) |20|
                            649c649
                            <                   (0000000) <null>
                            ---
                            >                   (0000008) |96|
                            Post edited by: huubvandemortel, at: 01/09/2008 03:49

Post edited by: huubvandemortel, at: 01/09/2008 03:55

Comment

Thanks, looks like another missing jar. We're looking into it now and will have a fix for it asap.
                              Jacob Brauer
                              Director, Software Development
                              NextGen Healthcare

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X